Tech for Equity
The tech for equity model for startups and SMEs
appleute's technical resources for equity
Tech for equity, also known as Technology for equity or IT for equity, is a service appleute provides for promising startups and SMEs. We equip businesses with technical resources and expertise in exchange for equity capital.
When we offer tech for equity, we do not act as an incubator, accelerator or investment fund. With IT for equity, we become part of your team!
A good app project needs a good app development team
We are appleute, an innovative team for app development projects. We help businesses transform great app ideas into exceptional app products. appleute delivers outstanding app development services.
We often encounter teams with great entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding ideas but lacking the technological profile to move their app idea from paper to reality. Any tech startup and SME working on apps need very good developers to grow. They can either build an in-house team or outsource app development (with tech for equity option).
App development in-house vs. tech for equity
Facts on in-house team
1) Time to market - finding quality developers that can execute on your vision generally takes time, recruitment is slow. The best employees are not generally hunting for jobs. Depending on your interview process and their notice period you are looking at 3-6 months to recruit top talent.
2) There is a high demand for good app developers, it is hard to keep them on board.
3) Good app developers are relatively expensive.
Facts on Tech for equity model:
1) Flexible team, finding the most optimal configuration of team members for a given project
2) Years of experience in app development (native apps, hybrid apps, web apps, progressive web apps)
3) Skin in the game: Risk is shared and all members committed to work on the app development project
Post-delivery support and seamless transition to in-house
The vision of the tech for equity model is such that after the development of the core app technology and the launch of the app product, the tech team provides post-delivery maintenance and support for a certain amount of time for further improvements and product updates. Post-delivery tech expertise is provided until the startup / SME reaches the time to deploy their in-house tech team. The in-house team will experience the best possible code handover and knowledge transfer for a seamless transition.
Interested in appleute's tech for equity model?
Get in touch with our team to make your app project a very successful one.