Hybrid App Development Munich
appleute delivers cross-platform apps for web and mobile
A Google-product - flutter can accommodate a plethora of operating systems and several programming languages. It's renown or speed and rich widget-collection.
A Microsoft product employing C+ language with a .net-framework. It offers a high integrability across Windows, iOS and Android. It's a free open-source solution that claims high performance levels.
Ionic is a free open-source framework that is vastly popular with the developer crowd. Besides a vast library it also offers integrated testing tools for debug and native layouts that support to create interactive apps.
References in Hybrid App Development
See how appleute has developed cross-platform apps for other companies
Process of Hybrid App Development
customer-oriented and creative
Do you want to transform your app idea into a hybrid app? Contact our app development team from Munich, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible for an initial personal exchange with our expert project manager.
To ensure success of your hybrid app, it is essential that we understand the product and the business model behind it. A product is developed quickly, but a customer-centric solution requires more than good development.
We will prepare our offer for the implementation of the jointly developed concept, after which the development by our team in Munich can begin. A dedicated project manager ensures short feedback loops.
In close coordination with you, the design phase will begin, providing you with high-resolution .psd files that define the look and feel of your app. After your acceptance of the designs, we will proceed with further development.
During the agile implementation in sprints during the development of your iOS, Android or hybrid app, you will be informed about the current progress and your feedback will be constantly taken into account during the Scrum meetings.
Tell us about your Hybrid App
Start your project
Advantages of Hybrid app development
The main reason to decide on a hybrid app over a native app is the cost-effectiveness. It’s generally faster to create a full platform system and makes it easier to manage for the support and maintenance part afterwards.
Here are the five most important benefits of hybrid app development:
One single codebase
In native app development, you’re building 2 or more apps – working responsively with all devices. Hybrid app development in comparison, only needs one single database.
Faster to build
As you’re only building one single database and codebase, it generally takes less time to build a hybrid app across different devices than a native app.
Easier to scale
Hybrid app code is reusable for other platforms – up to 80% can be refactored if done correctly. This saves time and resources. when developing an app.
Cheaper to build
As only one single codebase is being built, the initial cost of a hybrid mobile app is less than a native app. Maintenance should typically stay at a lower level as well.
Hybrid apps are built on a native infrastructure. Due to that reason, they are usable offline. Real-time data is not represented, but previously loaded data sets will portray.
What is Hybrid App Development?
Hybrid app development is the development of one single application on one codebase, that can run on multiple operating systems. Typical Hybrid Apps run across Windows, iOS and Android devices.
The most interesting thing about the hybrid App development is the time and cost efficiency generated by using a single codebase. About 80 % of the codebase can be reused for other operating systems, while the other 20 % are usually specific to each operating system.
How do Hybrid Apps work?
As you can see from the name, hybrid apps are a mix of two different applications - native apps and web apps. Are you thinking about one of the two standalone solutions? Read our article on Native App vs Web App vs Hybrid App.
These technologies allow hybrid apps to run through each of the platforms‘ implemented browser, which offers the possibility to be installed on mobile apps and therefore implemented into the Play Store or AppStore.
With the help of plugins, it’s possible to give access to the devices‘ hardware components, that are implemented within every device (localization, camera, contacts). Also, access to dedicated suites is granted.
Hybrid Apps in a nutshell
Notwithstanding that Hybrid Apps are developed on web technologies, they can provide similar UI/UX as native apps, and moreover have equal capabilities to work across several platforms.
They allow developers to write only one code base that can be applied to all operating systems, which is very cost-effective. See You here how much an app costs. This is also the reason why hybrid apps have gained interest and popularity in recent years.